According to a recent KIA Motors America press release, the brand plans to have a fully autonomous vehicle on the road by 2030. In their SEMA 2016 teaser video, you will find the “Soul First Class”, an upscale inter-city vehicle that the company says allows business travelers both work and relax as they venture to out-of-town meetings and other destinations.
This custom-built vehicle features rear-facing seats, no steering wheel (say what?!), and a wide array of luxury enhancements, which includes:
- A 40-inch flat screen is connected to premium-level speakers throughout the cabin
- A custom motorized center console reveals two tablets, which are used to control the vehicle
- White and gray leather upholstery with diamond stitching and white and gray wood flooring to match
- PPG Lux Blue exterior paint
- Modified upper and lower grilles with LED lighting
- Aerodynamic 19-inch Rotiform Monoblock CCV wheels
Check out the exclusive first-look video above and keep an eye out for this futuristic KIA at the 2016 SEMA Show!
Also, be sure to stop in Jim Butler KIA in Chesterfield, MO to check out the 2016 KIA Soul... You’ll have to drive it yourself though!